Modular online HR system
✓ MyHRsol Recruiting – Effective recruiting system for a streamlined recruitment process
✓ MyHRsol Employee Center – Comply the GDPR with our online Employee Center
✓ MyHRsol Development – Ongoing dialogue between manager and employee and ensure continuous development
✓ MyHRsol Measure – Make valuable ongoing follow-up on self-chosen KPI’s and focus areas
The solutions in Myhrsol HR System
- Save time and ressources with a intuitive recruitment system
- Send invitations to fill person profiles and cognitive tests for job candidates directly from the system
- Integrate with external job sites, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Unlimited e-mail templates
- Manageable and flexible organization structure
- Flexible drag-and-drop setting of datafields
- 4 userlevels – acces for the superuser, leader and coworker
- Complies the new GDPR in 2018
- Management and development of managers, employees and teams
- Ensures an ongoing dialogue, throughout the whole organization
- Customize agenda templates according to your specific needs
- Send out the agenda and collect acceptance prior to the meeting
MYHRSOL – A global HR software company
“Myhrsol is developed for all types and sizes of companies. The system has been under ongoing development since 2015 and is already operating in Scandinavia, Germany, Holland and Australia/New Zealand”
CEO, Kurt Lausen
Myhrsol HR System
MyHRsol stands for My HR Solutions, which is a danish developed HR system. The system includes 4 unique online software solutions.
The solutions are developed to companies to make efficient and time-saving recruitment, manage and store employee data safely, make easy, fast and ongoing follow-up on focus areas, and have an ongoing dialogue between manager and employee in the organization. These solutions can be used separately or as a complete system.
The system complies the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Store and handle employee data safely in the system.
Are you ready for the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
Click underneath and read more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and see if your company complies to the new rules which will be effective from May 25th, 2018.
The General Data Protection Regulation will be effective from:
We will always get back to you within 24 hours on weekdays.
+45 70 26 32 25